senior sales development representative - hybrid
about the senior sales development representative role:
the senior sales development representative is responsible for designing and implementing a successful outbound customer journey – from prospecting to successful passoff to the accounts team. this role works strategically with sales leadership to create an outbound sales plan to achieve ambitious revenue targets.
on top of being a skilled communicator, the outbound sales manager meets opportunities with urgency and enthusiasm, is highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects and manage a high-performing team.
the senior sales development representative is a key contributor to driving ambitious monthly sales outcomes.
this is a full-time hybrid position located in Denver or Minneapolis that will report directly to the Director of Sales. we believe a hybrid work environment allows our crew to have a balance of productive and innovative work spaces. occasionally coming into the office allows for collaboration and offers opportunity to bring out your inner creative! this role will come into the office on Tuesday’s for collaboration day and a second day that’s up to each team.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studios give customers a playground for creating their content and our online platform makes it possible for any product company in the world to experience a virtual shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
an ideal candidate:
- research and identify potential high-value customers
- send outbound email campaigns to drive customer meetings for the inbound sales tea with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies
- learn and master critical steps of the soona sales processes, from prospecting to nurture to closing
- exceeds goals successfully and strives to be a top performer
- has strong business sense and industry expertise
- is the subject matter expert in soona products and service offerings to be able to communicate our value proposition and how our offerings can assist current clients’ in meeting their marketing benchmarks
- can work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong client relationship, seamless integration, and continued engagement
- develop and maintain sales enablement resources
has experience in:
- 3+ years outbound sales experience
- exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- analytical mindset, skilled at data and reporting analysis
- thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing startup environment
- B.A. preferred (in relevant field of business, marketing, sales)
- experience with Hubspot is a plus
- proficient with G Suite, CRM, Slack & social media platforms
- access to a reliable internet connection
we can offer:
- Strong base salary: $65,000-$75,000
- Additional performance based commission
- benefits & perks + flexible pto + intentional culture
- really badass headshots
our hiring philosophy:
at soona, we look for representation across all intersectionalities of identities, specifically within underrepresented groups. it is these differences that push us towards innovation, curiosity, and success in our business. we believe in providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws or regulations in the locations we operate.