UI/UX Product Design
We're on a mission to transform the way people find homes. Resident Boost is disrupting the entire real estate market by combining conversational AI, big data, and a knack for leveraging technology to solve real-world business problems.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate nationally and have plans to grow rapidly over the next few years. To do that, we need great people committed to our vision in a big way. We're looking to build a team of rockstars that are equally excited about the opportunity to disrupt real estate in a meaningful way!
The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver, eager learner, and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle the many challenges in real estate today.
Zuma makes an automated sales agent that converses with 100% of inbound leads, ultimately improving the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. We’ve built this from the ground up using AI, ML, and human support which helps increase sales conversion and support capacity for businesses of all kinds. Zuma is one of the fastest-growing startups in San Francisco, and is well-funded and backed by world-class investors such as Y-Combinator, Joe Montana’s fund (Liquid 2 Ventures), Day One Ventures, Soma Capital, and other notable angel investors including Austen Allred (from Lambda School), YC’s ex-COO Qasar Younis, among others.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate nationally and have plans to grow rapidly over the next few years. To do that, we need great people committed to our vision in a big way. We're looking to build a team of rockstars that are equally excited about the opportunity to leverage technology to improve the way customers interact with businesses!
We’re looking for a talented, highly driven senior product designer to join our team. As a product designer at Zuma, you will be driving design concepts, creating UX flows and prototypes, conducting research, and creating high fidelity designs for our internal & customer-facing web platform.
You @ Zuma
- You’ll own design projects end-to-end, from ideation and research to pixel-perfect execution for new and existing products and features.
- You’ll partner closely with Engineering and Product Management to build and ship experiences that delight our users.
- You’ll work directly with our Product Manager to cultivate a creative design process that is built on strong cross-functional collaboration.
- You’ll add to and maintain our visual design language across both our external and internal-facing products.
- You’ll act as a design and UX expert for our employees, advising on design best practices and solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of related professional experience, leading design initiatives and strategy on consumer or enterprise experiences
- High proficiency with prototyping and visual design software, including Sketch
- A portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual skills in digital products.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads
Product @ Zuma
- Our backend is Java and Python microservices coupled with DynamoDB.
- We use a MERN stack to power our core portal which runs entirely on AWS infrastructure.
- We also use various micro services for various ETL pipelines.
- Our frontend is built on current best practices leveraging React, and Redux.
- Our team is 20+ individuals across sales, engineering, and product from top tech companies spanning various industries.
- We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation. To get there, we obsess over iteratively delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data-driven decision-making.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive full compensation package
- Robust health benefits packages including medical, dental and vision plans, and $75/month fitness/wellness reimbursement
- 50/50 in-office vs virtual office work culture
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes
We use MERN stack to power our core portal which runs entirely on AWS infrastructure and also have various microservices for various ETL pipelines. We leverage Keras/Tensorflow to power our AI bot, Kelsey.